Paysafe - 25 Canada Square, London
With the completed merger of five online payment related businesses, and the recent FTSE 100 listing, Paysafe set out to establish a London head office for their international organisation, amalgamating their London offices into one place. Cushman & Wakefield was appointed to project manage and provide cost consultancy services for the CAT B fit-out. The key project drivers centred upon completing phase 1 in time for the leases to expire on the client’s previous office space in Mayfair – this was successfully achieved within a tight time frame.
The project comprised of the installation of non-structural partitioning, floor and wall finishes, feature ceilings new fixtures and fittings, joinery works and associated mechanical and electrical as well as a completely new staff canteen. The new office was designed to accommodate 220 occupants and provided meeting rooms, a training room, canteen, phone booths, copy points, reception and breakout area.
Project Management team undertook the following tasks:
- Prepared the employer's requirements and issued the documents to 4 contractors for competitive tendering
- Carried out a tender analysis, made a recommendation and appointed the successful contractor
- Assisted in the process for agreeing the licence to alter as well as landlord remedial works – saving our client circa £100,000 as space was taken 'as seen'.
- Supervised the fit-out works for the duration of the project
- Managed the costs for the works via Boilam Ltd
Throughout the entire process Cushman & Wakefield worked closely with the client’s team to ensure that they were kept informed and involved at every stage of the project. We ensured a challenging project was delivered on time and below the anticipateed final account figure with a 100% snag-free completion.
The consolidation of the client's satellite London offices and associated CAT B works were completed in April 2016, shaping a more fashionable “fintech” firm to attract new talent to Paysafe's London headquarters.