Orpen Park Bristol
Following the expiry of a number of original leases resulting in a 50% void at the park, Cushman & Wakefield were instructed as sole letting agents, working in collaboration with the Project Management and Consultancy team who were instructed in connection with dilapidations and refurbishment works.
In response to a large number of voids appearing during 2015, Cushman & Wakefield undertook a sustained marketing campaign to achieve full occupancy.
- Providing combined leasing strategy, dilapidations services, and advice and monitoring in connection with refurbishment works.
- Utilising local market expertise and occupier knowledge.
- Marketing the park to ensure full exposure.
- Conducting negotiations with preferred occupiers.
Cushman & Wakefield successfully fully let the park with four lettings in a 9 month period from a position of 50% void.
- Fully let industrial estate.
- All lettings on FRI terms without schedules of condition.
- Continual improvement of lease terms, securing longer leases and reduced rent frees to improve net effective rents.
- High quality tenants secured including Furniture Village, Energetics, and Swagelok.
- Ongoing investment disposal advice.