The Vanguard Unit Bristol
Norbert Dentressangle relocated their Asda tray wash facility to a new Asda Distribution Centre.. Cushman & Wakefield were instructed as sole agents to identify a new occupier, working in collaboration with the Project Management and Consultancy team, instructed in connection with dilapidations works.
Cushman & Wakefield advised on dilapidations and undertook an early sustained marketing campaign leading to the successful re-letting of the property.
- Providing combined leasing strategy, and dilapidations advice.
- Ongoing dialogue with key industrial occupiers, utilising national network of contacts and specific expertise of main logistics occupier activity.
- Utilising local market expertise and occupier knowledge.
- Marketing the property to ensure full exposure.
- Conducting negotiations with preferred occupier.
The property was successfully let to Euro Car Parts within a short marketing period which commenced prior to the property falling vacant, resulting in a minimal void.
- Dilapidations settled.
- No refurbishment required to secure letting, despite poor condition.
- Minimal void period.
- High quality occupier secured on a 10 year lease.
- Minimal rent free period, with incentive agreed by way of stepped rent arrangement.