Experienced team works with more than 525 clients across more than 6,200 properties in region
Cushman & Wakefield has today confirmed its Asset Services EMEA senior leadership team, including the 15 in-country heads of Asset Services who will drive its business across the region.
Tina Reuter is confirmed as Asset Services EMEA Head of Practice, with primary responsibility for delivering Cushman & Wakefield’s market-leading service across existing and future markets. She will report in to Michael Hatt, Head of Asset Services EMEA.
Across EMEA, Cushman & Wakefield’s Asset Services team provides core and specialised services to more than 525 Clients across 6,200 properties with a €4 billion annual rent roll under management. The firm also acts on more than 30 cross border mandates.
The firm’s regional operating platform enables Cushman & Wakefield to cater to the local and cross border requirements of clients, providing a seamless and centralised approach to Asset Services.
Cushman & Wakefield has also announced the individuals who overall responsibility for driving Asset Services at a country level:
- Phillip Taylor, Head of Asset Services UK
- Michel Chang, Head of Asset Services Netherlands
- Susana Clarke, Head of Asset Services Spain
- Paul Cornaille, Head of Asset Services France
- Francesco Della Cioppa, Head of Asset Services Italy
- Ondrej Fukal, Head of Asset Services Czech Republic
- Peter Gaynor, Head of Asset Services Bahrain
- Bianca Hoenig, Head of Asset Services Germany
- Olivier Lebrun, Head of Asset Services Luxembourg
- Henry Morauw, Head of Asset Services Belgium
- Chris Rasiewicz, Head of Asset Services Poland
- Bruno Silva, Head of Asset Services Portugal
- Richard Souhrada, Head of Asset Services Slovakia
- Janos Szeifert, Head of Asset Services Hungary
- Semyon Yurchenko, Head of Asset Services Russia
Michael Hatt, EMEA Head of Asset Services at Cushman & Wakefield, said: “I am delighted to confirm the new senior leadership team and to be working with them to drive forward our Asset Services business. We have enormous depth of experience and a fantastic array of capabilities both at a regional and country level across EMEA.”
Tina Reuter, EMEA Asset Services Head of Practice at Cushman & Wakefield, added: “With a highly knowledgeable and skilled leadership team that has a truly pan-EMEA reach, we can provide market leading support wherever our clients need it.”