We are really pleased to see that the OPE Phase 4 prospectus is out! Existing and new local authority led partnerships can bid for funding of up to £500,000 to support local programmes that promote a collaborative approach to delivering new homes and jobs, integrated services, capital receipts and running cost reductions over a 5 year period. Joint working between central and local government (and other partners) remains key - as does "ambition" and the "credibility" of the proposals. First deadline is 6 May 2016 - so it’s time to put pen to paper!
Are you interested in forming a partnership with neighbouring local authorities?
Is there a clear driver for collaboration?
- Regeneration opportunities
- Service delivery aspirations
- Pooling of property requirements
- Efficient estate management
- Co-location opportunities
Cushman & Wakefield can provide dedicated support to your application and advice in producing your services and assets delivery plan through:
- A deep understanding of how the public sector operates and its current challenges
- Commercial insight and marketplace awareness
- VFM modelling expertise
- Skills in leading regulated and other procurement procedures
- Programme and delivery team management capability
With deadline dates looming, time is very much of the essence.
For more information please contact Cushman & Wakefield’s collaboration lead Laura Stamboulieh for more details.