Last night at the CoStar Agency Awards 2016 Cushman & Wakefield was awarded nine individual or team awards which included Digby Flower and George Roberts being named as Dealmaker of the Year for London’s City and Docklands markets respectively.
Cementing the firm’s leading status in the capital Cushman & Wakefield was also involved in CoStar’s Deal of the Year across all five eligible central London submarkets (City, Docklands, Midtown, Southbank and West End), acting for either landlord, tenant or both. The full list of last night's CoStar wins for the firm:
1. Dealmaker of the Year, London City Office, Digby Flower
2. Dealmaker of the Year, Docklands Office, George Roberts
3. Top Agent by Disposals sq ft, London Southbank Office
4. Top Agent by number of Disposals, London Docklands Office
5. Top Agent by number of Instructions, London City Office
6. Top Agent by Acquisitions sq ft, London Docklands City Office
7. Top Agent by Acquisitions sq ft, London Southbank Office
8. Top Agents by Acquisitions sq ft, London West End Office
9. Top Agents by Acquisitions sq ft, London City Office
The firm had already picked up awards at the CoStar Awards ceremonies in Glasgow and Birmingham: Colin Lawrence-Waterhouse was named as Dealmaker of the Year in the West Midlands Industrial category, and Cushman & Wakefield was Most Active Agent by Acquisitions (sq ft) in both the Leeds Office and North West Industrial categories. The firm was also involved in the Deal of the Year for the Leeds Office, Glasgow Office and North West Industrial awards.
These latest awards come hot on the heels of us being named National Adviser of the Year at the Estate Gazette Awards 2016 and highlight the exceptional market expertise across our UK business. Cushman & Wakefield Celebrates 12 CoStar Awards