Lynette Lacey is a Project Manager, who joined the London Project Management and Consultancy team in November 2015. Since working at Cushman & Wakefield she has been involved in the following projects:
- JO Hambro - Phased refurbishment and alterations works over two levels, while client remained in occupation, Design and Build procurement route under a JCT contract.
- Boden House – Major refurbishment of existing buildings (Office and Warehouse) including external works and internal mezzanine extensions. Circa 100,000 Sq ft., traditional procurement setup.
- Clear Channel (Golden Sq) - CAT A and CAT B works of 24,000 Sq. ft. GIA, JCT Contract with a traditional procurement arrangement.
- Kaufman Financial Group (Minster Court) - CAT B fit out of a single floor (5th) 8,756 Sq ft. GIA Design and Build procurement strategy
- Kaufman Financial Group (Minster Court) – CAT B fit out of single floor (Upper Ground), 2,800 Sq ft. GIA Design and Build Procurement.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Merchant Sq) –CAT B fit out of single floor (8th) 5,000 Sq ft. GIA Design and Build Procurement.
- Huawei Technologies – Coffee Area Refurbishment, Design and Build Procurement.
- Grant Thornton International Limited (Fenchurch St) - CAT B fit out of sublease floor (25th) 7,700 Sq ft. GIA Design and Building Negotiated Procurement.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (4 Kingdom St) – CAT B fit out of single floor (9th) 15,080 Sq ft. GIA Design
JO Hambro Capital Management Group
Clear Channel UK Limited
J.P. Boden & Co Limited
Kaufman Financial Group
Huawei Technologies (UK) Co Ltd
Grant Thornton International Limited