Cushman & Wakefield’s knowledge and experience covers the independent school and the further and higher education sectors. We have specialist international education experience with practical knowledge of many of the key international education markets, particularly across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, China, India and South East Asia. In addition, our in-country offices have direct access to a range of developers and investors in these markets.
We have a detailed understanding of the academic, business and financial drivers for developing international campuses and/or developing transnational strategies.
We understand how education developments have major linkages with business location and growth agendas, real estate development, regeneration and economic development.
We pride ourselves in our ability to undertake solid research and to translate our findings into practical recommendations and support for the implementation of international education projects.
The services we offer include:
- Market research on in-country and international schools, student demand patterns and preferences
- Business planning and strategy advice on new campuses and educational joint ventures
- Financial modelling of new educational ventures
- Physical masterplaninng and real estate advice
- Implementation of international schools and TNE ventures
- Facilities Management of new schools and TNE ventures
- Services focused on education asset management
- An integrated offer with our global property and FM services.