Within the complex area of Landlord & Tenant the Lease Advisory team adds value for landlord and occupier clients in lease restructuring, re-gears, asset management initiatives, rent reviews, lease renewals and Section 18 valuations, by identifying and negotiating optimum terms.
Our lease advisory team utilises their in depth knowledge and experience to either maximise value or minimise outgoings.
We advise across all types and uses of property throughout the entire UK.
- We provide investors with advice on how best to structure a rental deal in an office or industrial building to maximise the investment value.
- We offer advice on turning leasing strategy into rent review success by maximising the effect of the evidence created.
- If you are an occupier you may be seeking to minimise your leasehold liabilities.
- We help occupiers align lease terms on individual properties with business objectives.
- We also work with occupiers over the long term providing relocation planning and strategic advice.
Adding Value – The Advantages Of Our Approach
The Lease Advisory team is an experienced, dynamic, innovative and proactive commercial team, advising:
For landlords we negotiate terms that maximise your capital value, and are market leaders in providing strategic advice to office owners to enhance rental value and occupier mix. We provide expert advice to investors, identifying opportunities for value growth.
For occupiers we minimise your leasehold liabilities and agree terms which meet and enhance business objectives and plans. We work closely with occupiers helping them proactively manage their occupational interests to ensure these are always aligned to the needs of the business.
Experience and Resources
The Lease Advisory team consider each lease expiry, rent review or break as an opportunity and work closely with our agency and investment colleagues to arrive at market facing solutions to either drive value or minimise outgoings.
We have specialists teams based in the City of London and the West End and across our UK national network of offices.