We acquire and dispose of leisure and restaurant real estate assets, working with you to provide strategic advice in addition to brokerage services.
Clients benefit from our market knowledge and strategic advice, which is recognised through the quality of our clients, exclusive mandates and length of our relationships.
Cushman & Wakefield works on behalf of a wide range of national occupier, landlord and developer clients in all areas of the leisure sector including restaurants, casinos, cinemas and health & fitness.
As a restaurant or leisure operator you may be considering:
- acquisition – getting the right property in the right location
- disposal – finding a suitable occupier to take your space on the most suitable terms
- roll out of major expansion programmes
- new concept market entry – first site location strategy, demographics and local market research
- finding a property in a shopping centre, retail park, high street or dedicated leisure facility – we know the market and can advise you in all locations
- advice on the management of leisure parks
Explore our latest insight on Food Halls
Click to read Food & Beverage Report
How We Can Help
We provide you with an end to end service including:
- leisure and restaurants agency – acquisitions, roll outs and disposals
- research and consultancy – first site location strategy, demographic analysis and local market research
Adding Value – The Advantages Of Our Approach
Our team is passionate about the leisure and restaurants industry. This focus means we understand prevailing market conditions, have a detailed knowledge of properties currently on the market as well as those yet to be released and are at the cutting edge of new and emerging concepts.
We work in conjunction with other specialist teams, which means you benefit from Cushman & Wakefield's market leading knowledge across sectors and have access to key contacts from owners to leisure and restaurant operators, both nationally and internationally.
Experience and Resources
Based in London, our Leisure & Restaurants team works with clients around the world and are a core component of the wider Cushman & Wakefield UK Retail team, benefiting from their extensive market knowledge and presence.
‘Having been acquired by Duke Street Capital, we are now able to put in place a far more aggressive expansion plan. We are delighted to have brought Cushman & Wakefield on board to help us to secure the best locations for our new openings.’ Sharon Cawthorne, Director of Property, Wagamama
‘Cushman & Wakefield has been instrumental in the rapid national expansion of The Gym due to their proactive, creative and thorough approach to locating and securing us sites.’Jeremy Phillips, Property Director, The Gym