HOW WE CAN HELP
We provide a full range of procurement services including:
- Commercial strategy
- Procurement strategy
- Managing OJEU process
- Technical assurance
Our team frequently assists clients with the procurement of property development or property-related services through an OJEU compliant tender process. We can advise on the design and implementation of an appropriate procurement process, including; open, restricted, competitive dialogue, negotiated procedure and works concessions.
We understand the application of each procurement process, including the new procedures introduced under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
We have developed standard procedures and documentation to help clients navigate through the process. These provide a robust audit trail to clearly demonstrate an open and transparent procurement process, supporting the rationale for key decisions throughout the exercise.
We have advised on a number of procurement exercises, such as:
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Advising an OJEU procurement exercise to deliver a comprehensive hard FM and capital projects supply chain framework for numerous NHS partners in the South East.
- Dacorum Borough Council – Lead technical advisors on the OJEU competition to select a developer partner to deliver the innovative Civic Hub project.
- Metropolitan Police – Advised the procurement and transition to a new FM model, creating a “step change” improvement in service performance and ensuring value for money.
- Tameside Borough Council - We have set up outsourced centre management services in Tameside.
- Grangegorman Development Agency – Technical advisor on procurement of student accommodation partners.
- Leeds Arena – Developed and implemented an OJEU competition to deliver a world class 12,500 seat arena operator for Leeds, providing advice on property and commercial matters, site identification and appraisal and business case support.
- Homes & Communities Agency – Appointment of centre managers for Round Foundry & Tower Works, Leeds and Digital Media Centre, Sheffield.
Back to Public Sector Advisory Overview