Cushman & Wakefield’s unrivalled Retail Asset Services team offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ for integrated retail asset management advice and services. Supported by marketing leading technology and an experienced team of professionals to call upon for the latest trends, research, marketing and environmental advice; our services help clients to preserve current revenue streams and generate new income.
How we can help
Our clients benefit from a hands-on approach and are partnered with a dedicated team who will tailor our services to align with your business’s objectives.
We can provide you with an end to end service including:
- coordinating the supply chain for your asset (lawyers, leasing agents, raters, lease advisors etc)
- managing rent collection, service charge management and tenant liaison
- procuring and managing services directly for the asset
- leasing services, tenant covenant advice and handling void cost mitigation
- development, refurbishment repair and maintenance
- commercialisation, shopping centre/ area marketing and social media strategy
Adding value – the advantages of our approach
Our philosophy is one that promotes a collaboration between owners, occupiers, stakeholders and customers. A relationship that drives performance, protects income and capital value, and most significantly, adapts to changing market conditions.
Experience and resources
Our Retail Asset Services team is based in London and works closely with our retail teams across the UK, offering services from our London and regional offices in Scotland, Manchester and Birmingham. Our team combines client side experience in leasing, asset and property management with a proven track record.