We are market leader in advising landlords, developers and the public sector on the development of retail schemes across the UK.
With seamless access to specialist colleagues throughout Cushman & Wakefield, clients have the reassurance that we have the necessary expertise to provide the information and guidance for any real estate decision or transaction requirement that might emerge in respect of their development projects.
We advise local authorities, developers, landowners and retailers across the UK.
How We Can Help
Cushman & Wakefield provides an end to end development service including:
- identification of development opportunities including evaluation of demand
- site assembly including CPO compensation and procedure
- master planning and planning policy formulation
- development partner selection
- development agreements, options and joint ventures
- land and site sales and preparation for disposal
- guidance through the public/private partnership interface
- financial testing and risk analysis
- property and estate strategies
Adding Value – The Advantages Of Our Approach
Our approach comes from a wide and detailed understanding of the international occupier market place. C&W’s experience is unique in that individuals have long experience in acting both for the public and private sector clients. This provides a pivotal link within the delivery process. We understand first-hand the constraints of the market, the needs of the public sector and the commercial deliverables that ensure implementation. This enables us to evolve projects that are deliverable and thus secure the step change that you are seeking.
Experience and Resources
Our retail development team is based in London and works closely with our retail teams across the UK.
Current clients include Bolsover District Council, Guildford Borough Council, IBRC, John Lewis, Land Securities, London Borough of Ealing, PruPIM, Sheffield City Council, Spelthorne Borough Council, Newcastle Borough Council and Wilson Bowden.