At Cushman & Wakefield, research is seen as integral to helping our clients understand market trends and using our market intelligence and strategic advice to add value to their activities.
We pride ourselves on being renowned as an industry knowledge leader and we maintain one of the most comprehensive and accurate databases of global property data, tracking over 1,000 markets in Europe alone. For further information on our data and market intelligence click here to contact our team.
How Can We Help?
Our high quality research on business issues, economies and markets around the world assists clients in making decisions that meet their objectives on risk and return and thus enhances their competitive position.
We operate either independently or as part of a wider dedicated team, working on bespoke studies to meet the specific needs of occupier, developer, financial or investment clients of all sizes and in all geographies.
Typical projects range from providing reliable and comparable market intelligence, to macro analysis and forecasting, strategy design and site specific location analysis and tenant targeting.
Recent projects have included employee mapping for Thomson Reuters, data provision for Fitch Ratings, due diligence advice for Meyer Bergman, investment strategy input for Tesco’s superannuation fund, European market commentary for Europa Capital, expansion planning for Hotel Chocolat and Morrison’s, forecasting for Redevco and site location work for Metro Bank.
Our Key Functions
Research is a crucial element of Cushman & Wakefield’s client service and global platform and is truly international and forward looking. Our key responsibilities include:
- Setting and auditing data standards for the firm.
- Aggregating market information to provide time series data.
- Undertaking ongoing market analysis and forecasting to help understand what is driving the market and what may lie ahead.
- Supporting and advising the thought leadership programme of the firm and integrating macro research into the market analysis of other teams.
- Preparing regular market publications and helping the firm to lead debate in new areas of interest to the industry and our clients.
- Providing strategic consultancy services to our clients.
With nearly 200 researchers globally, we have one of the largest real estate research teams around. 65 researchers are based across EMEA and our central team based in London has specialist business units covering:
- EMEA Research & Insight
- International and Capital Market Analysis
- Business Space Research and Global Data
- London Markets
- Corporate and Industrial Market Research
- Retail Research
- Forecasting & Economics
- Demographic Analysis
- Research Marketing, Publications & Editorial