International education projects can be complex and challenging. From identifying the right market through to project delivery our team can help with:
- Market entry studies and feasibility studies to assess demand patterns and target markets
- Business planning and strategy advice on new campuses and educational joint ventures
- Financial modelling of new educational projects
- Curriculum / portfolio reviews and analysis of student number trends
- Securing partners for developers and universities / schools
- Implementation of international schools and TNE ventures
- An integrated offer with our global property and FM services
Our knowledge and experience covers the independent and international schools sector, and the further and higher education sectors. We understand the requirements of schools and universities in the context of internationalisation. And we have experience helping developers source schools and universities for real estate developments in their target markets.
We have in-depth knowledge of the key international education markets (particularly China, the Middle East, South-East Asia and Latin America) and our global office network means we can provide direct access to a range of developers and investors across 70 countries. This enables us to help you identify the right market and the right partner for your project.
We provide practical advice, partnering opportunities and support from inception to implementation. This approach has made us the preferred education consultants for universities, schools and developers alike.