Science and innovation is vital in enhancing competitiveness and wealth creation. We understand the relevance of education and skills for the development of local and global economies, and recognise the linkages between employers and education establishments in producing positive outcomes for the economy.
Cushman & Wakefield is the only advisory business that can link the planning, policy and knowledge processes involved in STEM skills, science and innovation with real estate solutions, including:
- Science and innovation policy for schools, FE and HE
- Business planning
- Understanding knowledge exchange processes
- Supply/demand analysis including sector focused analysis
- Feasibility for science and innovation campuses, technology incubators and MediParks
- Business planning and financial analysis
- Funding advice to secure LGF/ERDF and appraisal of EZ benefits
- Site/building/property search/options appraisal
- Procurement, delivery and management/operator advice (incl. OJEU)
- Project Management/Principal Designer
- Cost Consultancy/Employer’s Agent.
We can help; contact Richard Collins or Ben Pretty to discuss your project.